Available: July 2017
This position supervises designated calling shifts, which includes coaching and supervision of Telefundraising representatives and management of the processes that support Telefundraising campaigns. Supervisors must have high-level competencies in staff management, scheduling, sales coaching, lead management and analysis. Must be results-oriented, a positive motivator of staff and work well within a team environment.
- Supervise Calling Shifts.
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, period, and annual revenue objectives.
- Create and maintain a positive and structured work environment by informing reps of daily goals, premiums on offer, etc. and by being a constant presence on the floor.
- Motivate and coach the Telefundraising representatives by monitoring reps, listening to calls on the floor, and providing constructive feedback.
- Maintain quality control through random pledge and gift verifications, regular checks of call backs, etc.
- Manage leads through the Aspect Dialer and Access database; ensure that a strategic combination of leads is being worked constantly.
- Maintain proficiency in general maintenance and upkeep of Call Center, including training in all procedures, reporting, the Met’s fundraising system Tessitura, and customer service issues.
- Make outbound fundraising calls regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- B.A. Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Five years prior call center management experience in a sales or fundraising environment
- Prior experience in a performing arts Call Center a major plus.
- Proven track record in sales
- Skills and motivation to teach and learn advanced sales techniques and strategies as related to outbound phone sales
- Demonstrable positive attitude in relation to training, managing and supervising
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Tessitura a plus
- Prior ACD and automated dialer experience a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Team participation and leadership abilities
- Regular night and weekend work is required
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, including “Telefunding Supervisor” in the subject line of your e-mail.
E-Mail (Preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org