- Mail Order & Fulfillment Representative
Mail Order & Fulfillment Representative
Department: Customer Care
This position is responsible for Data Entry processing of donations, ticket entry and fulfillment, list maintenance, various customer service inquiries for Metropolitan Opera Association, Metropolitan Opera Guild, American Ballet Theater, Met Opera on Demand, Metropolitan Opera Student validation. A positive attitude and the ability to work and think clearly under pressure are required.
- Perform all Subscription data entry functions; create and maintain subscription records, process and input payment information for renewal and new orders requests for all product types.
- Assist Subscription department with data entry of seating assignments; produce and mail acknowledgment and confirmation communications to all subscribers of seating status.
- Perform all Single ticket and Special Events data entry functions; create unseated order line items in Tessitura, maintain constituent records, process and input payment information for order processing.
- Perform all Metropolitan Opera Association and Metropolitan Opera Guild data entry functions; create and maintain constituent records, batch and process all incoming contributions received by mail, website, Inbound Call Center, Telemarketing and Met Opera Shop including creating and adjusting pledges.
- Met Student validation processing; also works closely with Education department to maintain approved school list.
- Process various assigned customer service issues including account maintenance, merges, ticket inquires, Membership cards and inquires.
- Respond accurately and promptly to customer inquiries.
- Execute all procedural steps by using Tessitura, reference materials, and other documentation to capture and deliver accurate and complete information.
- Communicate department issues to Supervisor.
- Communicate and work with staff for information exchange and inquiry resolution.
- Actively demonstrate teamwork.
- Produce and distribute reports for accuracy and distribution.
- Participate in continual cross training and monitoring programs for advanced skill development.
- Support Mail Order and Fulfillment Supervisor. Complete other tasks assigned by management.
- Assist in various ticket mailing projects.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of one-year data entry experience preferred.
- College courses preferred or equivalent experience.
- Computer literate.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Motivated team player attitude.
- Proven ability to respond accurately and promptly to customer correspondence; uses tact, patience, and good judgment in dealing with customer’s issues.
- Demonstrated ability to convey company policy in a professional manner.
- Capable of working independently with occasional direction and instructions and the ability to work and think clearly under pressure.
- Good organizational skills.
- Flexible schedule. Ability to work additional hours and weekends
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, including “Mail Order Representative” in the subject line of your e-mail.
E-Mail (Preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org